Bringing a shooting range back into operation.
- Date: July 2019
- Client: Delaware Valley Sports Center
- Project Type: Rigging & Fabrication
About this Project
Utilizing a total of 17,000 lbs of steel, we designed, fabricated and rigged a bullet proof shooting range back into operation at Delaware Valley Sports Center in Philadelphia, PA. Requiring the ability to withstand constant impact from high powered fire arms, we relied on AR (Abrasion Resistant) 500 plate for its excellent ability to stand up to ballistic impact.
Benefits of Materials Used:
- 460-544 BHN (Brinell Hardness Number)
- Long Lasting & Requiring Less Frequent Replacement
- Through-Hardened for Ultimate Strength
“Frank and Tuna are awesome these guys know what they are doing, thanks to them we now have are gun range up and running again.”